If Government communication is important to you, then you're going to love the latest IABC Victoria special offer.
The Government Relations Summit will be held on 18th June at the National Press Club in Canberra – and IABC members have been offered 20% off the registration prices.
The theme for the Government Relations Summit is ‘Uncertain Times in 2015 & Prepare for a Fed election in 2016’ reflecting the current intense political climate of uncertainty, and what organisers believe will be a Federal election in Q3 next year.
Click here to obtain the brochure and registration form. There is a special registration price for IABC members – 20% off all prices – to the conference, dinner/Awards and Award entry, as well as the Masterclasses. Simply add up all the items you wish to attend, then discount by 20%.
Confirmed speakers at the Summit include:
- Senator Sam Dastyari, ALP Party Senator for NSW
- Bruce Hawker, Managing Director & Founder, Campaigns & Communications Group
- Grahame Morris, Federal Director, Barton Deakin
- Phil Coorey, Chief Political Correspondent, AFR
- Simon Banks, Federal Director, Hawker Britton
- Anna McPhee, CEO, ANRA
- Sassoon Grigorian, Director of Public Policy, Asia-Pacific, eBay Inc
- Ayela Thilo, Head of Government, Policy and Regulatory Affairs, Bupa Australia
- John Scales, Managing Director, JWS Research
- Nick Campbell, Executive Chair, Capital Hill Advisory
There are a number of other options for you to learn and network:
- The Government Relations Awards & Dinner on the evening of 18th June; also at the NPC.
- A great range of half day workshops on Friday 19th June, at various offices in Canberra.
Government Relations Awards & Dinner
The Government Relations Awards recognise excellence in Government Relations campaigns by Agencies, Associations and in-house practitioners. This is a great opportunity to gain recognition in an industry that works mostly ‘behind the scenes’ – and, just as importantly, it’s a forum for you to network with your peers. Attending the Awards & Dinner evening is $150 (+gst) per person – less 20% for IABC members.
Awards & Dinner Venue: National Press Club
Date: 18th June: 6.30 – 10.30pm. 2 course dinner with drinks
Full details: www.govrels.com
If you have any questions, please call or email:
Conference Director, The Government Relations Summit 2015