IABC Victoria Board Call for Nominees
The IABC Victoria board is a experienced and committed group of volunteers, that meets monthly to help run your local chapter. With a broad scope of expertise and knowledge, the Board is looking for new dedicated members – with innovative ideas and the time to commit to 5 – 10 hours a month pending portfolio allocation.
A chapter board role is attractive to you if you:
- Are looking to supplement your CV with leadership activities
- Wish to expand your skills/ experience in another area
- Feel strongly about your profession and the future of your profession
- Wish to gain non-profit board experience
- Want to explan your professional networks and knowledge of the Victorian communication community
Over the coming year the IABC Victoria Board expects to continue to ensure that it offers increased local value to members whilst continuing to professionalise the chapter and maintain large chapter status. Past board members are encouraged to apply and applications for two-year commitments will be prioritised over one year committments.
In the meantime, for any queries, please contact email@example.com or any current IABC Victoria Board members.