Here are two major professional development opportunities you won't want to miss!
1) There will be a week long Executive Accreditation Seminar (EAS) held in Melbourne, in November 2012. If you have been thinking about becoming an Accredited Business Communicator (ABC) this definitely fast tracks the experience, provides you with the benefits of a local cohort and you get to stay close to home base. This is hot off the press with more details to follow. In the meantime you can read about the EAS being held in British Columbia later this year, or email Belinda Lawrie (Education Chair) on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
2) The World PR Forum is also coming to Melbourne in November (18-20) and the IABC will be there. Pricing for day tickets can be found here. The IABC will have sessions on:
- Managing Change in Economic Turmoil
- Crisis and Issues in Natural Disasters
- Branding and Reputation of Sporting Associations
- Communication and Engagement across Multi Cultural Lines
We will share more details with you as soon as we have them.
Normally, our role as a local chapter of IABC is to provide localised value of the global offerings. This time the world is coming to your doorstep!