If you’d like to build your personal brand and networks while helping to shape the communications profession, a role on the IABC Victoria Board might be just for you.
IABC Victoria is seeking passionate, experienced communicators to join our Board and help us build the communications profession in 2015.
IABC Victoria is the largest IABC chapter outside North America. With over 700 individual and corporate members and subscribers, IABC Victoria can offer you the opportunity to:
- Help shape your profession.
- Gain non-profit Board experience – understand the organisational dynamics, etiquette and governance of a Board.
- Develop collaborative teamwork skills with a set of accomplished peers.
- Build your CV and personal brand – it raises your profile.
- Gain perspectives from outside your organisation.
- Broaden your local and global network with leading communicators.
- Play an important role in building the IABC brand in Victoria.
To be eligible to nominate, you need to be a current IABC member of good standing.
If you’d like to know more about how you can expand your professional skills and give back to the profession, please contact IABC Victoria President, Zora Artis.
Board nominations close at COB Thursday 15 January 2015. The IABC Victoria Chapter Board will be formally confirmed at our AGM at 5pm on Wednesday 18 February 2015.